I have a close friend that made a list of 30 things she wanted to do before she was 30. I think that it is an amazing idea. However, I have procrastinate doing this up to this point. I turn 30 in 21 days so not exactly 30 things in 30 days. I have done some things over the past 8 days that I think might be noteworthy. I have posted the list below of the 30 things that I want to do before I turn the big 30. I have a goal to post everyday of the one thing that I do. Please enjoy them!!
List of 30 Things:
1. Go to a bonfire with friends.
2. Help someone who is helping me.
3. Give something to someone with no expectation of giving back.
4. Go to lunch with a friend
5.Start a new TV series that I know nothing about
6.Strike up a conversation with a stranger
7.Pick up a used books at the library
8. Go to dinner with a friend
9. Watch a whole football game awake
10.Build a blanket fort
11. Write 10 thank you cards
12.Ten facts about birds
13. Watch a movie I have never seen before
14. Make a craft
15. Make a photo collage
16. Decorate a driveway in sidewalk chalk
17. Read a book from start to finish in one week.
18. Learn a new crochet pattern
19.Ponderize 2 scriptures
20.Learn a new work out
21. See something majestic
22. Write a letter to myself and open it in 10 years
23.Provide a house warming gift
24.Take a photograph of 10 new things
25.Leave a note for a waiter at a restaurant
26.Pay for a strangers meal
27. Have a phone free day
28.Say yes for everything for one day
29.Blow glow in the dark bubbles
30.Ten facts about the USA that I didn't know
There is the list. If anyone wants to join me on these let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment