"We must always believe in the moments that build us into the person that we will be one day."-Unknown
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Help Someone Who Is Helping Me
Last weekend Spencer Savage was kind enough to help my family move some couches and furniture out of my Grandmother's home to my home and my aunt's home. There was a point where the bottom of a china hutch needed to be moved from the trailer to the inside of my aunt's home. Spencer was already helping my family by offering his truck and trailer. So while he was helping me I decided to help him back by moving the bottom of the china hutch with him. I don't know why but it was something that mean a lot to me. I got to help someone who was already helping me. I think that there is an important lesson in all of that. I think that is how the world goes around. We help each other and then help back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment